Piusi EX50 Pump Kit 50lpm 12V DC or 240V AC
- suitable for use with Diesel / ULP / Aviation Fuels
- Piusi EX50 ATEX electric fuel transfer pump - Max flow (lpm) – 50 / 230v
- Piusi Automatic nozzle
- Piusi K33 flow meter
- Piusi 4m x 3/4" hose
- Piusi 30 micron water and particle filter
- Piusi 2” drum connector
- Telescopic down tube
- Inlet – 1” F BSP
Overview Piusi EX50
The Piusi EX50 ATEX approved 240v or 12v fuel transfer pump kit is designed for the mobile dispensing of petrol (ulp), aviation fuels and diesel. These ATEX pumps, which come with either auto or manual nozzle, filter, delivery hose and the option of a flow meter, and are fully compliant with the Australia standards for dispensing flammable liquids.
Thanks to its 2” quick coupling and telescopic down tube, this Piusi pump unit is ideal for the transfer of fuel from a drum or small tank in a zone one environment. This cast iron petrol transfer pump with integrated bypass valve, check valve and pressure relief valve is also available as an individual pump.
Designed for fuel dispensing and transfer, not fuel recirculation systems.
Please note: Power cables & connectors are dependant upon the individual site risk assessment for the connection method between the ATEX pumps and power sources.
Features Piusi EX50
- Explosion proof kerosene, diesel and petrol transfer pump
- Integrated bypass valve
- Maximum flow rate: 50ltr Per Min
- Duty cycle (min): 30 on/ 60 off
- Anti-noise filter
- Incorporated check and pressure relief valve
- C/w automatic, water and particle filter and down tube
- Optional ATEX approved flow meter
- 2” drum connector
- ATEX pump certified to Zone 1
- Available in 12v and 240v