Piusi OCIO Tank Gauge 4-20ma Output F00755160
The Piusi OCIO Tank Gauge, from iFUEL, is a continuous tank level monitoring device. OCIO detects the static pressure generated by the fluid height by means of a tube inserted into the tank and displays the fluid level or volume. This model of OCIO features a 4-20ma instrumentation output suitable for connection to a Building Management System or PLC Controller
- suitable for use with Diesel, Water or Lubricants up to 30 cST (you will need to purchase the additional oil kit for lubricants applications), or Adblue®
Overview Piusi OCIO - 4-20ma
The Piusi OCIO Tank Gauge is a continuous tank level monitoring device. OCIO detects the static pressure generated by the fluid height by means of a tube inserted into the tank and displays the fluid level or volume.
This model is supplied with a continuous 4-20ma output for connection to a PLC or Building Management System.
The system consists of:
- A tube for detecting static pressure: The tube end is inserted from the top of the tank and lowered down into the liquid until it touches the bottom.
- A control unit for displaying the level and managing the system. The unit is equipped with an intuitive, complete software and permits the connection of two alarm or lock devices.
The software is used to:
- Set tank type and dimensions
- Define alarm levels
- Define indication level
- Define measurement unit
- Calibrate the instrument
Depending on the set alarm levels, the control unit activates or deactivates the contact by acting as a remote switch for starting the alarms or cutting power to the connected equipment.
- Maximum measurable height: 4 m.
- Probe tube length: 10 m.
Features Piusi OCIO 4-20ma
- 4-20ma output
- Electronic fuel tank contents gauge
- %, litre and mm readings
- Tank probe with 10 metres capillary
- ½” M BSP balance chamber fitting
- For tanks between 600-4000mm
- Accuracy +/-1%
- High/low level statuses can be set up
- C/w two relays for connection to other equipment
- Suitable for diesel, water or AdBlue (depending on model)
- Oil kit available to add to standard Ocio
- Optional PC software available
- IP54 Rated
- Reading Type: 0-100%/mm/inches/litres/gal
- Tank Height (mm) - 600-4000
- Capillary Length (m) - 10
- Capillary Type - 6 x 4 Rilsan PA12
- Brass Balance Chamber Weight
- Balance Chamber Fitting: 1/2" M BSP
- Max Working Temperature: -20ºc/+50ºc
- Suitable for Diesel, water, windscreen and lubricants if the additional oil kit is purchased